- Senior Recruiter executive MBA programmes
- University Graduate
Job descriptionAs a senior recruiter for our executive MBA programmes you are responsible for recruiting talented and ambitious business professionals in the Netherlands and abroad. You will initially dedicate your time to the recently launched MBA programmes.
As the first contact person, you focus on the ambitions and learning goals of potential students, who are experienced business professionals aiming to become a better leader. It is your job to provide them with the best advice, so that they can ultimately make the right choice. Through your commitment and curiosity you know how to engage with the target group of professionals and are able to convince candidates of the added value of the MBA programmes to their careers. To tailor and coordinate your marketing and communication activities, you work together with colleagues in the communication department within the faculty.
- You are responsible for recruiting talented and ambitious business professionals for the MBA programmes
- With the learning objectives of your leads as a starting point, you have face-to-face and telephone advisory conversations at a managerial level
- You are result-oriented and achieve results by effectively generating and tracking leads, understanding the learning needs of candidates and convincing candidates of the value of the programme
- Together with your colleagues you set up the annual marketing, communication and recruitment plan and collaborate on various online and offline recruitment activities such as social media and email campaigns
- You organize various events, such as open days and are the face of the MBA programmes
- You process and analyze all data and periodically report the progress.
- You are responsible for content creation in text and image for website and other channels, as well as maintaining contacts with the marketing agency
- You collaborate with other professionals within SBE such as communication consultants, career office employees and student business staff
- You report to the head of marketing & communication department
- Completed academic degree
- Affinity with the academic world
- Demonstrable experience with international recruitment, marketing & communication
- Experience with content creation and social media
- Network in business especially at Zuidas and metropoolregio Amsterdam is an advantage
- Ability to think and act commercial
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What are we offering?A challenging position in a socially involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,746 (scale 11)
and a maximum €5,127(scale 11), depending on your education and experience. The job profile: is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 0.8 FTE.
The initial employment contract will affect a period of 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP), contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
About Vrije Universiteit AmsterdamThe ambition of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is clear: to contribute to a better world through outstanding education and ground-breaking research. And to be a university where personal education and societal involvement play a leading role. Where people from different disciplines and backgrounds work together on innovations and on generating new knowledge. Our teaching and research embrace the whole spectrum of science – from the humanities, the social sciences and the pure sciences through to the life sciences and the medical sciences.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is home to more than 24,500 students. We employ more than 4,600 individuals. The VU campus is easily accessible, located in the heart of Amsterdam’s Zuidas district, a truly inspiring environment for teaching and research.
Diversity is one of our university’s core values. We are an inclusive community, and we believe that diversity and international activities enhance the quality of education and research. We are always looking for people who can enhance diversity on our campus thanks to their background and experience.
School of Business and Economics
The School of Business and Economics (SBE) provides high-quality education and excellent research in business administration and economics with a focus on contributing to the social, economic and ecological challenges of our time. Whether it is the use of robots in society or big data, labour market participation or flexibility in the labour market, traffic jams or the housing market, flash crashes in the stock market or choice behaviour in gambling, leadership or change management: we believe in goal-oriented scientific research and understand that progress in academics, the business community and society is achieved through cooperation, openness and social responsibility.
At SBE, all of our highly-motivated colleagues work together closely in a stimulating, dynamic and international environment to achieve our collective goal of encouraging society to make informed choices. Approximately 4,200 Bachelor’s and Master’s students and 1,700 executive students are enrolled at the School, and employs roughly 500 people.
SBE Executive Education
SBE Executive Education bridges high quality science and practice and offers a platform for tailored and multidisciplinary education and research. EE brings universities, industries and the public sector together.
SBE EE has a longstanding tradition in postgraduate and executive education in Accounting & Control, Finance, Management and Leadership, we offer a learning environment that suits the challenges that you as a professional face today.
In addition to many short specialized programmes, we have a wide choice of longer part-time courses with which you obtain an MBA or MSc title. In all programmes interaction is key - between theory and practice, between student and teacher and between students themselves.
ApplicationAre you interested in this position? Please apply via the application button and upload your curriculum vitae and cover letter before 24 August 2020.
Applications received by e-mail will not be processed.
Vacancy questionsIf you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you may contact:
Name: Madeleine Lodewijks
Position: Head of Marketing & Communications Executive Education
No agencies Meer informatie en solliciteren